MY LOVE LETTER TO NATURE:
[Caring for earth caring for our self; offering a
chance to remember nature to express solemn love towards it]
Dear Mother Nature,
Thank
you for the unconditional love that you share with us. Despite bearing every
pain and sorrows like the tides of river that flows in its ways, the glorious
of sun rise and sun set each day. The every day I rush to my dream, I catch out
to my struggles, thank you for the freedom you provide I can express it to you
without any hesitation .Your thundering phenomenon that reflect the weather
condition, makes me stronger to walk out into any situation. Your pouring drop
of rain washes away all my emotion making me to fight against any obstacles.
Thank you for the freedom,I can express in this nature I can breathe the fresh air ,roll and turn
into the grasses ,playing and expressing every joy I bear .All I can express
today, I can share my love is Thank you for the agricultural output you
provided, all the different food, all the different fruits, and all the
different vegetables for sustaining our life as long as we live. Thank you for
feeding us without any judgment, without asking any remuneration.
Today’s
industrialization, infrastructure development we are depleting you, we are
sorry for taking selfish advantage of you. We are so selfish that even we don’t
care about our birth land, this nature our mother. We are just insane, we are
just stupid instead of making peaceful environment we fight, we hate, and we
make wars to destroy our own natural resources. We don’t even care, will not
the climatic condition may shift its phenomenon because of our filthy
character. Now we realize we are in a very big vain, our belief, our habit are
super natural that lead to death and destruction. Yes you provide us wisdom,
compassion and grace to help each other. Our action has cause ecosystem to be
tampered today, we are heartily sorry. Our craziness has leads us today over
consumption ,endless waste pollution, emissions ,destruction with crazy wave
pattern, melting glaciers, rising sea levels and green house effect .We have
ruined up our own existence. We our self are paralyzed consoling on you. We are
sorry we take it lightly, we pollute air, we destroy wildlife habitat, and we
are so selfish destroying beautiful creatures of this lovely nature.
We the children of yours, you the mother nature , your
love is unconditional, you loved us, cared for us, We are thankful to you and
extremely sorry for distrustful action. Beside any obstacles, struggles, disturbance,
our love between us may remain forever .We are happy to express our joy with you,
share our happiness with you and combat pain and sorrows with you.
We are blessed to have you.
With
love,
Mother
Nature
Comments
Post a Comment