Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Beautiful !!


Happy Birthday Beautiful !!














July 27th, it was early the morning, neither the rays of sun emotionally affected the natural periodic state of mind and body. The phone on the table rang forth the unclear resonant sound.
In an unconscious manner, I tend to drag it out, an unknown number was perceived. Shit! Inclined to sleep again, this array casing mentally unbalance early morning.
Again, it rang continuously setting like the flight has in ascension. But neither the flight has in ascension or the train been in a state of departure. It was an unknown call, an unknown number. Before picking the undistinguished call, the next time it terminates out. Gazing out to the display of phone I count out to number my heart rhythmatically strikes out faster.
The next time I was sure to answer with whom it may concern, unless the preceding call cut off.

[Call ringing….
Hello! My voice flowed softly.
No reply?
Again with increasing intensity little in a harsh voice,
Hello! Who’s there? I asked out.]

I heard some magical pitch of vocal I was familiar with. Within the moment a cold motion spill into my body flashing back to those some left trash paper of life.

[“Do you know dear? What I like most about you?

You are an idiot; you don’t need any of reason to like something.

Oh dear how could you yourself discard into something. You are my special something, that I can hold forever to reveal my strength.

In a sarcastic mood, that’s what every boy paraphrase about every girl.

This is so unrelatable. Either one or two fruits in the tree is junked out doesn’t means the tree has all impurities. The very most thing I like about you is your innocence that gets expelled into your word with full charm of beauty. You are the lyrical chord of my song that rescues my boredom. Please be my shadow babe. Please be the melodious vocal of my song that every time I can sing with beauty of innocence. Please be my walking leg dear so every moment you seem with me whenever I set into travel.]

Working with the memory, bucket of sorrow assembling tear stream through my eye.
Before you furiously transfer this call into end, I have something to express you, voice in phone utter in a slight manner. Though your expectation full dipped me as a criminal, you might have bundle of queries. But I have none to answer. Bound to many circumstances, different ratios of life if I do favor to tell you or not? , but I couldn’t resist my heart to say it.
(Happy birthday beautiful!
On the special day, I wish you joy full life with no more thorns and no more complexity of sour. Be the super hero of life. Accomplish success in every platform of your life.)

Quietly listening to all those pouring words of sunshine. It flowed on to me onto my body gently but could say nothing at all .I was going through the words but could say nothing. In a single minute, silence shower to those fancy words. The call wraps up to end. And just the word Happy birthday beautiful tickle down my mind………….
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SISTER

                      SISTER              Sister,you are the beat of the heart                 relation by blood , friend to default               A life of a sweet connection                love , care , sorrow and emotion                You are the one , younger by birth         but highly you resemble elder by thought         Making everyone glow with a giggle        possessing a fortitude to endure the obstacles             Remembering those previous time              where you used to walk up by my side             Imitating me and an hour of conversation ...

ए झरी !!

                # ए   # झरी  !!!!! सायद तिमी भित्र नि पिडाका, अनगिन्ती स्वरुप होलान् , र पो तिमी बर्सिन्छौ यसरी  कहिले बतासको सहारा लिएर, कहिले आफ्नो पनको आभाष गरेर । हुरि र बताससंगै जब गर्जिन्छौ तिमी मेरो मन तर्सिन्छ भकानिन्छ , लाग्छ तिमी पक्कै सहनै नसक्ने चिच्याहट लिएर गर्जेको छौ । साँच्चै कति फरक छ तिमी र ममा , आवाज स्वरुप धोनि गुन्जिए पनि , न चिच्याहटले दुख पोख्न सक्छु , न तिमी जसरी गर्जिन र बर्सिन । पागल सरि तिमी बर्सेपनि , कति शान्त र कोमल देखिन्छौ, र म जस्तो जिन्दगीको बेग मा हराइरहेका लाई तिम्रो त्यो एक छाल ले शान्त गराइदिन्छौ , खुशी को बहाना खोजिदिन्छौ । टाढै भएनि तिमी , आँखा बाट निस्केका तिम्रा ती रोदन ले, सम्पुर्णमा खुसी को आभाष गराइदिन्छौ , चिच्याहट र थकानको बीचमा , विश्राम को आभाष दिलाइदिन्छौ । म तिमी जस्तै गर्जिन चाहन्छु थर्किन चाहन्छु, आफ्नो नानी को रोदन ले सम्पुर्ण को हृदयमा खुसीको मेल साट्न चाहन्छु , हिड्दा हिंड्दैगरेको भाग दौड मा एक विश्राम लिएर हास्न चाहन्छु।।

Beat Plastic Pollution ( Shun up the plastic, Evince the healthy environment)

  Shun up the plastic, Evince the healthy environment   Twenty first era of global development lead me to prop calm at a state and ponder nature been a mysterious existence, nearby and yet far distant. Many of notable times of ethic classes, learning about nature how beautiful nature is and how human beings have a deep connection with it. But it seems futile these days. My dear mother nature, being devastated by owns child motion. How pitiful the situation is to say, where the heart of mother is crying?       Adding to my story, once I had a journey to heaven’s beauty Mustang, Nepal. My friends were busy taking the beauty scenery shot. While I at the corner was perceiving the dumping site of huge piles of plastic waste. I was capturing it. It is because our main problem is ignorance, we see it but we make it unseen. How pitiful situation is, beside the natural beauty been shaded with our activities? Not only Mustang most of all natural an...